The experienced professionals at Advanced Business Systems, LLC serve a diverse client base throughout the United States and in other countries at the request of our clients.
We are currently seeking talented professionals to fill the below positions:
Cloud Services Engineer:
Advanced Business Systems, LLC is seeking a Cloud Service Engineer capable of integrating into an experienced team responsible for the supporting deployment and maintenance of Cloud Infrastructure services including Office 365 and the Microsoft Azure cloud. The position requires hands-on knowledge and a thorough understanding of supporting Cloud based Infrastructure services in 24X7customer facing environment. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Maintain and monitor all virtual networks, security and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future requirements
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Manage migrations of on premise infrastructure to the cloud including Microsoft Exchange
- Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes
- Test all changes to virtual networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
- Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and customer and business stakeholder
- Work with various vendors and service providers to ensure productive environment
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
- Maintain good working relationships with all service providers and vendor to ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract
- Provide production systems support that may include duties such as deployment, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of Cloud Infrastructure services (Compute & Network services) 24 X7, production SAAS environments.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Azure based infrastructure services
- Build and support Microsoft Azure based network services
- Ability to Document existing and new infrastructure deployments.
- Collaborate with technical/business teams assess requirements and recommend solutions.
- Handle off-hour escalations as needed
Qualifications:Technical or college degree is a plus.
- Experience working with public cloud – Microsoft Azure Preferred.
- Must have at least 3+ years of hands-on experience managing public cloud Infrastructure services
- Expertise in designing and supporting cloud infrastructure services.
- Hands on experience with PowerShell scripting.
- Experience working with supporting Cloud based Network services.
- Experience with disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Ability to communicate effectively emphasizing written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable in global working environment.
- Good at building and cultivating teams
ERP Implementer Position:
As an ERP Implementer, you will work on a team alongside a Developer and under the direction of the Director of Business Solutions. You will gain a thorough understanding of the client’s business requirements and customize an ERP database to meet their needs. The Implementer serves as the domain expert for the team and works to setup and configure the database and many of its outputs, as well as train the end-users.
Specifically, in the capacity of ERP Implementer you will:
- Gain an understanding of the client’s process flows and undertake specific write-ups for custom/special requirements
- Set up and configure client databases
- Lead the client through decisions regarding the Chart of Accounts and dimensions setup
- Work with client in data conversion matters, test imports
- Test all completed tasks returned by the developers, be able to demo/document functionality to client
- Train client super / end-users on Intro to ERP and system customizations
- Coordinate with client on final data conversions
- Support end users during Go Live
- Travel required up to 30% periodically meet with clients for training, DB conversions and go live
- BS Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting or related degrees. Post graduate degree, CPA, PMP certifications a plus
- 3 years financial management experience with mid-size companies, or
- 3 years experience at the controller level in a mid-size client environment, or
- 3 years accounting / financial experience working in the manufacturing, distribution, technology, or non-profit sectors
- 3 years ERP implementation experience (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) a plus
- Proficient in using MS Project, Excel
- Excellent (verbal & written) communication skills
ERP Developer Position:
As an ERP Developer, you will work on a team, under the direction of the Director of Technology Solutions. You will work to gain an understanding of the client’s business requirements and customize an ERP database to meet their needs. The Developer serves as the technical expert for the team and provides gap programming to extend system functionality to meet client’s specific requirements.
Specifically, in the capacity of ERP Developer you will:
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality
- Work with the Implementer to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task
- Test all development work before returning it to the Implementer
- Delegate and supervise Junior Development assignments and deliverables
- Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed upon time budgets and timelines
- Delivering code customizations with proper documentation
- Tracking your hours worked by assignment on a daily basis
- Support end users during go live
- 3 years NAV programming experience, or
- Knowledge of C/AL (NAV) development language
- 3 years other ERP programming experience (Dynamics NAV programming a plus)
- .Net experience a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Basic language a plus
- Web Development / SharePoint programming experience a plus
- Capable of writing / speaking professionally and in a manner consistent with accepted corporate standards, communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Capable of documenting code customizations in compliance with Microsoft standards
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Capable of gathering and documenting client requirements, writing design specs, developing hours estimates
- Capable of testing one’s own work and deliver working products
- Capable of debugging errors quickly
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Follows up with clients and takes initiative to solve problems
Market Development Representative:
Advanced Business Systems, LLC provides business management solutions, consulting, technology and support services that are customized to meet the needs of every customer whether it’s a large multi-national corporation or a small local business. Our mission is not only to provide the software but the resources and end-to-end services your business needs to succeed.
ABS is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to join our expanding market development team. You should be able to demonstrate a successful track record in generating new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Business planning, budgeting and analysis and articulating the associated value proposition of ABS’ Cloud and on-premise services
- Collaboration with our Marketing, Sales and Pre-Sales teams.
- Conduct and manage sales cycle process from initial contact through to initial qualification.
- Outbound prospecting within a defined territory/target market.
- Tracking activity and sales progress daily in Microsoft CRM.
What You Will Do
- Prospect - generate leads through cold calling and other outbound sales activities.
- Qualify leads including detailed company analysis, product overview, and potential solution fit.
- Educate- clients on the ABS value proposition.
- Be organized - maintain a CRM with leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years experience in high volume, fast-paced inside sales environment is ideal.
- Persuasive with strong negotiation skills.
- Experience with Web Based Applications (SaaS), Windows, Microsoft Dynamics Products.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality and business performance.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.